cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from $15 to $25 and up

ValeryD1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Question for PM experts.
What will I get as a result, after switching from $15 to $25 plan or up to $39. What will remain with my rewards and in general something will remain, given that these are not new poinScreenshot_20230720-074015.pngts, but the old system of rewards.

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ValeryD1  You will keep those old rewards I can confirm . I just made this switch myself and kept my rewards . Check it out 

Handy1_0-1690336313479.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ValeryD1 

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

You get to keep all your rewards 😀

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ValeryD1 

So long as you do not switch to public points, you will retain all your typical renewal Rewards when switching plans.

Just make sure to not switch to public points. Because once you do, there's no going back.

Need Help? Let's chat.