cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended services but account paid, account sign in refused

Ashtray27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Thursday morning I received a text message but sometime after lost all service as if my account has been disabled. I am unable to sign into my account and it does not allow me to change my password, as it says my sign in info is not correct. I have loyalty points I do not want to lose aside from the hassle of creating a new account and losing my phone number. I have received no emails from PM amd have no idea why my service has now been suspended for six days 😞 please help!!! 
thank you in advance for your time 

ash 

6 REPLIES 6

@Alycatstraz 

if you login to My account , it shows "Suspended"?  do you see any amount in Available fund?

and check Payment history page, does it show that PM took your renewal money and applied towards renewal?  

Alycatstraz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SAME HERE 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ashtray27 - 

When you call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device), what does the status say? Can public mobile find your number? If so, that is good. If not, did you happen to report a suspicious charge with your card company or anything?

Your community account is new...Have you ever created a My Account before? If not and you are a current customer (have been active within 90 days and have not ported out to another provider), you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

If the account is currently in suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some vouchers found here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ashtray27 .. when ever signing into self serve try clearing web browser or go incognito mode private mode there are cache  issue also 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677065490828.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Once you have services again if you still cannot sign in ask support to help you regain access to you account 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ashtray27 

When logging into self serve, try using a desktop or laptop device as opposed to mobile, which can sometimes lead to login difficulties when using auto fill (which also tries to log a user in). 

If you are using a mobile with autofill credentials, allow those credentials to autofill and see if it also tries to log you in automatically before touching the login button.

Other troubleshooting you can do is to try the Public Mobile SIM card in another working device to see if you can get service on that other device.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ashtray27 

I was just now able to log into self service. Try again but clear your browser cache first. Close browser and then open a new browser window in incognito. 

If you dial 611 from your phone does it say your account is active? Have you tried rebooting your phone, resetting network settings or reinstalling SIM card.

When is your renewal date?

If you continue to have problems contact an agent:

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.