Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im on autopay but my phone service is not working today, help please

7 REPLIES 7

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JK8 

When expired amount gets suspended reactivate button does show up

When they hit reactivate they will be taken to payment page

So i always suggest to got that button first and make payment for the difference between due and balance then restart

If that doesn't work I always say hit it again and pay one more buck then restart

@Hdlucas Do you have any funds on your Account? Do you have Autopay? Perhaps, it failed, and yo need to do a manual payment.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Hdlucas wrote:

Im on autopay but my phone service is not working , help please

Autopay failure.

Can you make a manual  payment in self service and then hit a reactivate button if there is one.

Contact a PM moderator for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hdlucas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im on autopay but my phone service is not working , help please

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kselmak 

What is the first step for something like this:

Do they add money then hit reactivate?

Do they hit reactivate and then add money?

Is there always a reactivate button there for autopay failure?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Hdlucas wrote:

Im on autopay but my phone service is not working today, help please

If you are up for renewal you may have experienced an auto pay failure. Ensure your credit card is not expired.

Try making a payment to available funds in self service. Is there a reactivate button?

If still can't get your services going contact a moderator. Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please login a press reactivate button

Make manual payment (choose other amount from drop down menu and enter manually )

Restart your phone

If you already have enough money on account then add one more dollar then restart

If that still doesn't work please contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.