cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Metalmouthmedia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm an existing customer and switch to the new plan that's 40$ for 15G and I also have automatic payment. And instead of switching it suspended my account and don't know how to get my account going again. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Metalmouthmedia 

that is odd then. If the calling/text and data have stopped early, try contacting a CSA for their help. Give them as much account info as you can ie; phone number, account number, pin number etc.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of pages will be highlighted when they respond.

Metalmouthmedia

The new plan is suppose to start tomorrow I believe.  I can't text or call now.

hi @Metalmouthmedia wait an hour, then try using *611 to pay, but it needs your 4 digits pin

@Metalmouthmedia 

is your regular plan scheduled for renewal tonight. Is the phone able to make calls / texts ?

If so, just ignore Suspened message...all will be fine tomorrow.

The regular plan renewal looks like your account is suspended but it's not.

@Metalmouthmedia what area you got??

Metalmouthmedia

I tried that and it won't let me. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Metalmouthmedia 

all you need to do is to make a manual payment.  Login to My Account and  select Reactivate My Plan, make the payment and the service will resume 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Metalmouthmedia you account is current suspended?? 

login to My Account using Incognito mode and confirm.  Click the resume service button and see if you can make the payment that way

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Metalmouthmedia @If your remember your pin you can *611 if you get a voucher no pin needed other wise try this first 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1673740370778.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^            

edit of account is suspended and you can log in you just have to reactivate it and double check cc that charge posted 

Need Help? Let's chat.