cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Emanuel3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is money in the account balance to pay my plan and the last renewal date went by. Please help

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Once you fix this issue, I would recommend being proactive and adding the required funds to cover the renewal a day or 2 before to avoid this going forward

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Emanuel3  - what do you mean by the 'last renewal date went by'. What day was your renewal?

By the time of your post, I am not sure if this is your situation, but do you still have services? 

If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

Otherwise, if your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment, then see if your account will reactivate.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What are the chances you have the old $10 plan? Might you have also had a credit card fraud problem recently?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Emanuel3 

Check your account payment history and the amount of available fund in your account.

If PM did not withdraw fund from your autopay account on your last renewal date, you can manually add fund to you account from your autopay and click the "Reactivate current plan' link to get your phone working ASAP.  Please note that PM server want the full plan amount to reactivate your plan.  

If you have enough available fund in your account to pay for your renewal, click the "Reactivate current plan' link to get your phone working ASAP.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Emanuel3 

Try what @dabr  posted. If none work try this:

In self service choose lost/stolen. Suspend your service and then log out. Log back in after 1 minute and resume your service. Is the status Active? If yes log out and reboot your phone.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Emanuel3   Log into your account and if you see the Reactivate option (top right of page), click it a few times to try push your payment through.  Or select Payment tab and top up the account with Amount Due or Other (one may work better than the other) and reboot phone.  

Need Help? Let's chat.