Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription ended

loonger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says ended Nov 2 even though I just paid.  Please help @CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

@loonger 

I am not sure why you got the prompt Please pay to resume service, but you don't really getting to Step 6 on the app?  (again, you should be using the Public Mobile app to complete the activation and NOT on the browser)

If you are using the app and still not getting to Step 6, I think it is best to open a case with support to get their help.  Please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

loonger

@softech appreciate your help.  I chose transfer number and typed in my number to port.  Then now not sure what happened but it asked me to use app (I think) and I get please pay to resume services even though I just paid (cycle of Oct 3 to Nov 2) even though I just paid today Nov 2 lol

@loonger 

I am just a customer like you and I doot ave a step by step guide

But are you using the app now? You logged in? and  are you on Step 5 about picking new number or Porting in number ?   If you are at Step 5, please choose "Transfer Number"

loonger

@softech  do you mind sending me the ste by step link?  I typed in the number I wanted to transfer and then i think it said to go to the app.....maybe transfer of the number is not complete?  If so, how do i know it's not complete?

@loonger 

you are using the app, did you get pass the poring number request (Step 5) and got to Step 6 yet?

loonger

But I am using the app now AFTER I finished paying on my computer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@loonger 

could be a browser cache problem.  Please login My Account again using Incognito mode and check again

if you have been using app, try login using the browser, use Incognito mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.