Student plane

Sherif_Sheko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there is any student plane?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherif_Sheko 

No student plan but you can visit Here link , to to review all plan with public mobile,

an at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (xxxxxx)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,like a SIM card for Free is will be cover,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think Public Mobile is in the business of providing planes. 🙂 Especially just for students. Runways take up a lot of real estate too. I can't imagine many schools have runways in front.

🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you are not much into talking (unless somebody is to call YOU!) and not internet over the phone, $15 plan is perfect for students as it offers unlimited SMS in/out.

If you friends have unlimited talk they can call you as incoming calls are unlimited.

But for few bucks more you can have unlimited outgoing calls, too. Check $15/$25 plans and see what is important to you.

@Sherif_Sheko 

Public mobile plans are good for kids especially if the parents are paying for the plan.  No surprise charges or overages.  If the student runs out of data that 30 day cycle, the data just stops working.  No extra charges.  

In my opinion, the lower cost PM plans $15 and $25 are more competitive versus other mobile companies especially with the rewards systems.  However, if your student requires more data or faster data speeds, you will likely able to find better deals with other mobile companies.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sherif_Sheko    what type off student plan are you looking for?  and what is your budget.  many providers are offering back to shcool plans.  the best PM has done latley is a 2gb bonus data on plans $35 and above.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

No Student plan.  

One thing to note, I know teens usually need lots of data, PM's plan are very good in terms for price for plan with not much data, $35 and below are very good plans for pricing but not for data limit.  If you want lots of data, the price might not be very competitive

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No, but there are reasonable plans for all PM customers, students or otherwise. I suspect their standard plans are still better value than most promo plans from the other big players (apart from maybe some of the higher data brackets).

An easy way to make the current plans cheaper is to register a credit card for autopay, which knocks off $2.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry, no student plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, there are no student plans.  The lowest price plan is $15.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/qc/plans#plans-start

t_p
Mayor / Maire

There's no student plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.