cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being charged after porting out

thongtnt74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I ported from Public Mobile to Telus in December 10, my billing cycle was on 23rd monthly. My mistake for trusting that the system will work properly so I didn't cancel my auto-pay. Now I can't login to my old account to disable auto-pay, contact chat, or even posting on community. The password recovery didn't work, too. This is my friend's account I'm using to post this. If any PM's moderator can assist me on this, please help. I'll provide my info in DM to this account. 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@thongtnt74 

Please note that PM is on a 30 days cycle so your renewal changes every 2 or so months.

Chances are that you ported out after your renewal date.

Best thing to do is to private message a CS_Agent with the envelope icon on top of this page. 
Although, PM is a prepaid service so no refund but I would reach out to an agent to see if they can help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@thongtnt74 once ported out, your account is closed and cannot login any more.  You wont be able to open ticket with Chatbot either.  Please message PM support to get it sorted out

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@thongtnt74 @Once you port to a new carrier , it should cancel you old carriers service . But if you need more clarification can try to reach out to support 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.