cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special offer exclusion from $40 4G, 15GB plan?

yalls1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking at switching to this plan but the fine print says: “No promo code or special offers applicable on the $40 plan with 15GB 4G speed data.”

Does anyone know what they mean by special offers (examples)? I’m wondering what I might miss out on if I make the switch.

7 REPLIES 7

@Hrhkiki wrote:

I am on the old 40 dollar plan that is 3G so would like to switch to the newer 40 dollar plan with 15 GB data running on the 4G network  etc… would I lose my loyalty, top up and friend referral credits if I switched to the newer plan? I am not  on the points  system ..

You wouldn't lose anything.  Be sure to pre-schedule to make the change happen during your next renewal so that you don't pay for portions of two plans at the same time.

Hrhkiki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on the old 40 dollar plan that is 3G so would like to switch to the newer 40 dollar plan with 15 GB data running on the 4G network  etc… would I lose my loyalty, top up and friend referral credits if I switched to the newer plan? I am not  on the points  system ..

kylemartins0826
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes. Only applies to new customers, unless you are willing to get a new number and sacrifice your points..

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

that is a very sweet deal

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@yalls1 

It just means that that there isn't any promo codes to enter in at the moment.

So your not missing out on anything at the moment. 

No need to search the internet for any promo codes to put in there either.

That part really only applies to new customers. A promo code can't be used to by a new customer to receive a discount or bonus data.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@yalls1 

If when in the "change plan" tab, the plan is there to select from, you are good to go!

Make certain to schedule the change for the next renewal as you will forfeit whatever is remaining under current cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.