cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Son just lost phone/Payment to go out on the 5th..

Huntress
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

My Son just lost his phone and I already made the payment which will go out on the 5th..How do I suspend that payment until we have found the phone or got a new one? I don't want to pay for something that I no longer have!! 

5 REPLIES 5

@paulie wrote:

@Huntress   I have some decent windows phone (one in blue colour and one in orange). I'll give you a deal on them and I'll trow in a free SIM card.   Only if you in or near Toronto though.  🙂

Private message if you are interested. 

At the risk of getting beat up by the two other Public Mobile customers that use Windows phone, friends don't let friends use Windows phone.  Man Tongue

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Huntress   I have some decent windows phone (one in blue colour and one in orange). I'll give you a deal on them and I'll trow in a free SIM card.   Only if you in or near Toronto though.  🙂

Private message if you are interested. 

If you don't have autopay then its good all u need to do suspend your service and then activate again when you get new sim n phone
And sorry to hear about that
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Huntress
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's not attached to auto pay I pay it through my card every month

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

First, suspend the services by going to Plans and Add-on tab > Lost/Stolen Phone option in the self-serve. 

Secondly, disable autopay and the plan will not renew. It can stay suspended upto 90 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.