cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone's stolen my phone number.

chenliyaqin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone scammed me and got my phone number and they've already texted some of the people I know with my number and I'm afraid they'll use it to find my personal information what can I do?

5 REPLIES 5

Pat2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could your phone number have been call forwarded to another number without you knowing?  Fraudster would have got your account passwords somehow.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@chenliyaqin 

Do you mean they ported your Public Mobile number to another provider?

Can you log into your self-serve account?   If so, go under your My Profile and look at the SIM card number.   Does it match the number of the SIM card in your device?

If you have ZERO service, then definitely contact the Customer Support Agents to have them action this promptly:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type uCustomer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@chenliyaqin  sign into your my account and report it lost / stolen from profile tab or contact support to help you do it 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Pop_Eye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In your My Account.....do you see your SIM # and phone number?

Can a friend call you and connect with you?

If yes....some one has spoofed your number and is misusing it on a voip Account. 

First step as mentioned....change your My Account password....a real tough one. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@chenliyaqin 

Can you login to your account and change your password?

Best to contact a CS_Agent to investigate.

Need Help? Let's chat.