cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Somehow data is more than half gone, but I was on wifi only today

lorilee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My new payment cycle began today.  I've been at home on wifi and just got a message that 75% of my data is gone.  When I look at my account, there have only been 2 calls received today. What gives?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @lorilee at least you see the correct usage now. I suggest to just use Incognito/Private/secret mode again to check when I'm doubt

lorilee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

The date was correct, and other sections were correct so I assumed that the text + a 131 MB used out of 240 was also correct.  Go figure.  But when I went back in this is what shows. 

lorilee_0-1680387581593.png

So I guess it didn't update/refresh the whole thing.  Thank you!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jlund you sure your cycle starts today? PM is on 30 days cycle, after couple months, the cycle start date will be way different

and check your My Account using Incognito/Private/secret mode, check your usage and. check the cycle start date

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lorilee     You're likely viewing cached information, or you are using a wi-fi assist program which switches to mobile data when wi-fi is weak.

As far as those SMS notifications, don't rely on them.   Always use the self-serve screen as the most accurate measure of what was used and what remains by way of minutes or data consumption.

To ensure you're seeing accurate information on the self-serve site, tap the little refresher icons when on the self-serve landing page.

HALIMACS_0-1680387140707.png

Jlund
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's a glitch. I get those texts regularly. Go to your account and refresh and that will be the most accurate. Don't rely on those texts.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you keep Data on all the time some apps will prefer using that instead of WiFi

Need Help? Let's chat.