Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 132 replies
  • 34 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 185 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Resolved! Limited time international plan

Looking into options to use my phone when I travel to Florida this December. Just seen there is a limited time international plan with 50gb and unlimited msg in Canada and the US. Would I just be able to switch over to this to avoid roaming charges.?...

Ciaraa11229 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

activating sim card

I have bought a physical sim card and installed it but cannot activate it. Help

LMCJ by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Calling from Canada to USA

I recently purchased a $35 plan which includes 100 minutes of calling from Canada to the USA. When I try to call California and Florida I get a message telling me that I am out of minutes and I need to buy more. My account shows zero minutes used. An...

jzinta by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Galaxy A54 5G phone users

Hey Folks, I'm a new subscriber to Public Mobile. Anyone out there using a Galaxy A54 5G phone?  Do I order a SIM card or is the phone eSIM compatable? 

WDThomas by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! How to earn points on the community boards?

Hello, I see that there is an option to earn points on the community boards and that one of the redeemable prizes is a $15 credit on your bill for 15 points. If you can earn 20 points on the community like advertised, I can reduce my bill payment eac...

BillyTran by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Service

I order a sim  card but no have sim about 20 days

Baba123 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! No option to pay

I ordered a sim card and plan. I have been using it since a month now. I used all data and want to buy the same plan for the next month.  The app doesn't give me the option.  Please fix it asap

Paular2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Locked out of account

My account seems to be permanently locked. Every time I try to reset the password, I never receive a link and it says I'm locked out for 1 hour due to the fact that I've exceeded the number of attempts, except the hour never ends. I need some assista...

takiko by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Help with subscriptions

accidentally changed my subscription to something that doesn’t have USA 5G coverage Id like to change back. This was a mistake. Can you please help me

Eleonoravaz by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Resolved! Can't pay for the plan.

Hello, My plan expired today and I do not see an option to pay for it. I even turned on the subscription and it still did not pay for the plan. Can you check for the problem? Thanks! 

Emal by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Outgoing Calls

Off and On, and today it is constant since wednesday when i try making a call it says I am out of minutes...but I pay a monthly fee for unlimited, this is the first time this has happen since I been with Public Mobile, can you fix this problem?

BarbieLeBlanc by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Still Charging ME

I ported my number to Koodo 4 months ago but they are still taking my Public payment STILL out of my bank account but the number had been transferred to Koodo 

IlonaS by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Re: Port request

I am having the same issue today - Sept 27 2024 - Public Mobile Timed out before I received confirmation from Rogers and now I have an indicator that says SOS only and Searching - any help would be appreciated

DaveSickles by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! No Service

I had my service cut off cause of stolen visa card. Paid up in full with New visa card but still no service. 

Xul by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Incorrect ESN/MEID

I did my two factor authentication and I received a message from public mobile saying that I placed the incorrect ESN/MEID and that they would contact me. I have yet to receive anything.

ConnorDo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Am I in the right place to earn PM points?

I’ve been trying to figure out how to make Public Mobile points to help with my bill. I canceled with Fido because they are a shady company lied to me about a late fee being waived and their prices are just ridiculous. Been with them for years and I’...

Dan333 by New in Town / Nouveau en Ville
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Subscriptions

I have just found out that my existing phone number will not be accepted at public mobile. The message actually says the number is "invalid". I have paid $49.72 for one month, a SIM card and taxes. How do I get a refund?

Solanaboat by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Voicemail Issues

Hi!  I just realized that since I've switched to Public, I haven't been getting any voicemails. I don't get many actual phone calls, so I’ve not needed to think about it. My husband called and left a message, but when I click “Carrier Voicemail” in t...

JDodd by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Trying to call Bermuda from Canada

Can't seem to call Bermuda from Canada on PM.  I have a Canada-US plan.  Assumed International calling outside NA would just work on a per minute basis, at least.  I added an International LD booster plan with 300 minutes.  It still doesn't work.  I'...

QQQQQ by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Transfer didn't work

I transferred from a SIM card to a ESIM. I did not see the message to make it within the 90 minutes. What do I do now? I can text and call  but I cannot recieve calls  

Krishaw by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone number not valid

When I try to sign up, I see a message that says my phone number is not valid. It works just fine!

Solanaboat by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

no more access to my account

since my account is lock by more then 5 strikes of wrong password, i do not have any access to my account, but my service still active and my phone is working. Every thing start when a modérator ask me if is was ok to change my email to my account. i...

Tonkajoe by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Payment

I am no longer a Public Mobile customer.  I have switched to Koodo. Please refund the charge of $27.12 that was made this morning September 27, 2024.  Please remove my credit card and close my account.

Homedog by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

eSIM transfer

Hi there,my old phone is dying so I’m getting a replacement soon - can someone please tell me IF AND HOW I can transfer eSIM from old phone to new phone OR do I need buy a NEW eSIM by downloading PM app on new phone and choosing to BUY NEW eSIM?thank...

Kolor by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

WHat happened to the $15 plans

Hi guys - i usually head to california for the winter but love public mobile so i keep my service  - dropping it down to a managable $15 plan really helps then i pop it back up to whatever i need summer wise.  i just went to do this and $30 is the ch...

Sundaypolo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Need Help? Let's chat.