cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing up for my online account

bjaffleck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lost my phone and bought a new phone and sim card, have to sign on to my online account to change sim cards but I had not previously signed into my account, so while registering I need to verify a pin that is sent to my phone which I obviously do not have, any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bjaffleck wrote:

Lost my phone and bought a new phone and sim card, have to sign on to my online account to change sim cards but I had not previously signed into my account, so while registering I need to verify a pin that is sent to my phone which I obviously do not have, any suggestions?

Where did you activate your account?  It must have been at a retail location if you haven't signed into your account.  As stated you will need to contact the Moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called number
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

You likely need to contact moderator for PIN assignment.

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.