cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a new account

Lynne4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have set up to emails to get the same outcome for both “let’s complete your account” when I log in but then after I get there it will not let me do anything to set up the account and I can’t try again because it says the email is linked to an active account 🤷‍♀️

5 REPLIES 5

@111triple 

When you activate a new SIM on your app…you have created an Eversafe ID account.

If you are a long time member, you can create an Eversafe ID by clicking on Sign Up when you try to login to your account  on eversafe.id.telus.com.

IMG_0110.png

111triple
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi BKNS27, I am having this exact issue!!! Can you please tell me how to create an Eversafe ID before starting to activate the SIM/pick a plan then go through the 6 steps before completion of your account?!!!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lynne4 wrote:

I have set up to emails to get the same outcome for both “let’s complete your account” when I log in but then after I get there it will not let me do anything to set up the account and I can’t try again because it says the email is linked to an active account 🤷‍♀️

@Lynne4 each account requires a unique email. Is the email you are using an email attached to an existing account?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lynne4 

Are you using the PM app or on the PM website?

You need to create a Eversafe ID before starting to activate the SIM/pick a plan then go through the 6 steps before completion of your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lynne4   you are trying to setup a new account to activate new line? or you have trouble setting up EverSafe ID to access an existing My Account?

Need Help? Let's chat.