cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up voicemail pin

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi community,

I'm helping a friend set up his voicemail but there is no prompt for making a pin #. He's been a customer for a while but he has never used or checked his voicemail. I held and pressed 1 but can't find a menu for the pin #?

6 REPLIES 6

canadagoose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@computergeek541 wrote:

@carlaspapa wrote:

I'm helping a friend set up his voicemail but there is no prompt for making a pin #. He's been a customer for a while but he has never used or checked his voicemail. I held and pressed 1 but can't find a menu for the pin #?

The voicemail password is chosen the first time the custoemr calls into it.  When there's an issue with it, the voicemail password can be reset from the self serve account. After logging in there, click on Plans & Add-ons,  and then on Reset Voicemail Password.

There may have been a menu change. I found Reset Voicemail Password under Profile, 3rd tab. PIN is 2nd tab. This is via my PM account, accessed via browser at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile/edit/security-information

@carlaspapa 

Oops that's an old post....this may be more helpful to you....

Screenshot_20210704-005928~2.png

carlaspapa

@computergeek541 

Ok thank you that worked. How do I change a greeting? I tried to get greeting recorded but just got these two old drunk guys yammering in the background.

carlaspapa

Ok I will help him do that and see what happens.

@carlaspapa wrote:

The voicemail password is chosen the first time the custoemr calls into it.  When there's an issue with it, the voicemail password can be reset from the self serve account. After logging in there, click on Plans & Add-ons,  and then on Reset Voicemail Password.

Need Help? Let's chat.