Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nothing has worked so far, there is a new ticket in for tech 

Goose

Thank you, I'll try this

Goose

No, service is active and the correct number

@Goose  Make sure you have the correct number showing up in your selfserve. Does 611 report you account suspended?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Goose wrote:

Ok I'll try that thank you

I can call 611 but when I call my number it goes directly to answering machine

After plan change, your account may not be provisioned correctly.  While waiting for moderator to service your ticket, adding $1 to you account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.  Good luck.  Let us know the result.

Goose

Ok I'll try that thank you

I can call 611 but when I call my number it goes directly to answering machine

@Goose 

Ok good....it sounded like you switched mid cycle. A moderator will reset your account but you can try using the lost stolen feature to reset your sim card. It might work to get your calling and texting  working again. Log in. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait 5 min. Log in. Report found. Log out. Reboot phone. Have someone call or text you. BTW what happens when you call your number? Or 611?

@Goose 

Since some thing obviously went wrong during your plan change maybe you can ask the moderator to fix your plan change as well as your account. Most people prefer to finish out a plans cycle and then switch since there is no proration or refunds.

Goose

On the next renewal, which it did on the 16th but havent been able to recieve calls or texts since. I can call out and send texts fine

@Goose 

Did you want to change plans immeadiately or did you want to change on the next renewal? Sounds like something went wrong then....

Goose

I'm on automatic, I changed plans halfway through the old plan. It stopped working as soon as it changed over. I went from the 50$/mth to the 25$

@Goose if you ever want to change plans again, make sure to add funds into your account before changing your plan.

apparently there's a glitch downgrading to a lesser plan if you don't have "available funds" in your account

Goose

Account is active, tried on/off airplane mode and stolen lost phone. Still not working, have submitted a ticket. Thanks

Goose

I'll try that thank you

@Goose 

• enable/disable airplane mode
  • enable/disable lost/stolen mode in your self serve
  • reset your network settings

if it's still not working contact customer support here

type "account provision issue"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

@Goose wrote:

I changed my plan on the 16th but have been with public for 6 mths. I restarted my phone and also shut it down removed the sim and tried that. Still not working

Is your account status active?  If so, try toggling the lost phone/found phone functions in the self serve.  

Goose

I changed my plan on the 16th but have been with public for 6 mths. I restarted my phone and also shut it down removed the sim and tried that. Still not working

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Goose , did you do a number port with your activation?  If so, it can take 2-4 hours for your number to transfer to this service.  You could continue to use your old service until it stops which is an indicator that the number transfer is complete.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Goose if youve just ported your number it takes about 2-3hrs to complete. 

if it's been past, that try resetting your network settings

Need Help? Let's chat.