cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended but payment was made

amccann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is set up with autopay. My payment automatically came out this morning, I can see it on my banking information. But my service has been suspended and I cannot make or receive any calls. I've already submitted a ticket but I need this fixed quickly. 

10 REPLIES 10

self solution removed; solution reassigned

@amccann    Good that CSA's were able to resolve the problem but you might want to reassign the solution for the user who provided you the links to customer support. 

amccann

Thank you everyone. Problem solved with customer service. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@amccann  - is there an amount owing showing?

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment then see if your account will allow you to reactivate.

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

@amccann 

As you've alreaady submitted the ticket, all you can really do at this point is to wait for a response. I'm assuming that text messaging and data also aren't working?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amccann  As you have no service, better notify the CSAs. 

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

is the money sitting in your available funds? if it is the money will come out of there 

@amccann check the transaction log in My Account to confirm if PM did take the only for renewal.   The should be a line about drawing you money from credit card and another 2 lines about how the money used for renewal.   Maybe post screenshot if you want us to confirm 

amccann

Thank you for the reply.

There is a reactivate button but when I press it, it takes me a page where it wants me to make a payment.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@amccann hi go into your self serve and see if there is a reactivate button if so press it then reboot phone

Need Help? Let's chat.