cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cutoff renewal tmrw. Wtf public mobile???

Radhatter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

plan renews feb 4.  Had no service all day text or call and have $70 in acct for my 50 dollar plan.  Use my phone for work and public mobile cost me about $600 today cause I missed call for a job.  

13 REPLIES 13

@slash407 wrote:

if u rely that much on a phone call, i would go postpaid. PM is pretty bare bones.

I would say that there is zero corelation between reliability of prepaid and postpaid.  Bugs can also exist in postpaid billing systems, the only difference being that thw service doesn't usually stop working for a few months of non payment.  The prepaid service here would be just as reliable as any other prepaid or postpaid service if Public Mobile's system bugs were fixed.

Hello @Radhatter

In your place I would write a message to the moderator....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

moderator_team in SEND TO

Just to know what happened...for the next month...Nice day...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Radhatter wrote:

Doesn't matter know it renewed at midnight.  Was set to renew on the 4 th as it did.  My balance was $70 and my renew date was the 4th like I said.  I know it's 30 days  all good now

Glad it's all working for you now. It still doesn't explain why you had no service on what is thought to be your last day of prepaid service. So what is the date up top now on your overview page?

Radhatter

Doesn't matter know it renewed at midnight.  Was set to renew on the 4 th as it did.  My balance was $70 and my renew date was the 4th like I said.  I know it's 30 days  all good now

Awu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yup, please provide some screenshots. We can't really help you if you don't tell us a little more detail 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Radhatter wrote:

No didn't do anything and won't let me pay cause not due till tmrw

It sounds confused. Screenshots.

Radhatter

No didn't do anything and won't let me pay cause not due till tmrw

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Radhatter wrote:

plan renews feb 4.  Had no service all day text or call and have $70 in acct for my 50 dollar plan.  Use my phone for work and public mobile cost me about $600 today cause I missed call for a job.  

It does sound like your term ended on the 2nd and then went into suspension overnight to the 3rd by lacking funds either in the Available Funds or by autopay before and during that process.

Screenshots would be helpful to see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you could post a screenshot of your payment history and overview page that might help.

you could try a soft reset bu trying the lost stolen trick but without knowing much about your situation its had to give you any specific advice.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Did you check to make sure your phone was not in Do Not Disturb or Airplane mode?

Have you checked your account to see if the funds were taken for renewal?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Radhatter wrote:

Anyone know why it cut me off a day early.  Or how I go about getting it back on before tmrw when it renews??

PM service cycle is 30 days - not monthly.  Therefore, your renewal date will change from month to month.

Which plan do you have?

If you have enough available fund on your account to renew, it will renew it for you.

When is the renewal date on the overview page?

Sorry for you @Radhatter did you try to pay your plan with your funds?? Did you change your plan?? That’s strange ...

Radhatter

Anyone know why it cut me off a day early.  Or how I go about getting it back on before tmrw when it renews??

Need Help? Let's chat.