cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending pictures via text messages

CWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
With the new Fall promotion, can I send pictures via texts? In so, does it data like my previous provider? Thanks community!!!
5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@CWS wrote:
With the new Fall promotion, can I send pictures via texts? In so, does it data like my previous provider? Thanks community!!!

You can send MMS pictures messages and they are included with the plan. The data connection is used to send them, but it should not count against your plan's data alottment.

If you do send pictures through an internet messaging applications (such as Facebook Messager, Viber, Whatsapp, etc), it will count as data usage.

@computergeek541 is 100% correct.  Great explanation!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@CWS wrote:

You can send MMS pictures messages and they are included with the plan. The data connection is used to send them, but it should not count against your plan's data alottment.

If you do send pictures through an internet messaging applications (such as Facebook Messager, Viber, Whatsapp, etc), it will count as data usage.

Mengxuan

Don't think they do.. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Pretty sure MMS do not count towards data usage. Even if they did with 4gb/ month I doubt they would be a significant factor. 

CWS

Need Help? Let's chat.