cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve issues and more!

Pm0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can’t sign into self serve when I sign in, an icon of a woman holding a phone comes up and it just stays that way for mins. What is going on? Plus, I am yet to receive my extra 2gb of data as per their promotion. I am clearly new to public mobile and so far I am starting to have doubts. We cannot even speak to customer service, as I a real life person!

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Promo will appear on your account soon. When did you signed up?

Support is done by customers like yourself and account issues are handled by PM agent through personal mail.

PM clearly state that all support is done through personal mail.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Pm0 

hi ,delete your cache and cookies or use a different browser in secret or incognito mode restart your phone and try to sign back in 

if you need the help of a cs agent

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try a different browser or even device or use private mode. If you can then login, click any little spinner refresh icons lower down to make sure you see the latest information.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pm0 , can you try using incognito mode on your browser.  This seems to help for those having issues with navigating the self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.