cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve really slow?

PaulCamire64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is the self serve website so slow? Logging in takes like 5 minutes and every time I click on something... another 5 minutes or so, if it even works at all.

Tried different browsers and mobile data network... still the same with all that I tried.

7 REPLIES 7

Wolfcore
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, it's a disaster right now. Because of these two new plans that they've announced, the servers are under seige. You'd think that they would have upgraded their servers since the fall 2016 promo, because this exact same thing happened, but I guess not. It takes me a minimum of 10 minutes just to log in, or access any other part of the self server account. Definitely going to turn off new customers.

celinemenard

I've been trying all day to get into self serve. It's not working at all. Tried at work using internet explorer, tried a few times at home using different browsers.

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

same im outt of data i cant switch my plan ahhh lol oh well

aaronlevin

I cannot access Self Serve at all.

nuker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't make call in Quebec and the self service site is running hyper super slow.... https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@PaulCamire64 A lot of people, particularly in Quebec, are having problems making call so the servers are much busier than normal.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PaulCamire64 wrote:

Why is the self serve website so slow? Logging in takes like 5 minutes and every time I click on something... another 5 minutes or so, if it even works at all.

Tried different browsers and mobile data network... still the same with all that I tried.

Yes.  The extension of the $25 referral promo to March 31 will relief some pressure on the PM server.

Need Help? Let's chat.