cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Log-In

W1N570N
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I realized that I have to change credit cards on my plan as I changed cards and my service stopped at my plan renewal date (yesterday). However, when I try to log-in to self serve/my account, I keep getting the following message This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to My Account page." What should I do? I have tried resetting my password and this doesn't work, and the chatbot says that there is no scheduled maintenance right now. Please advise me. 

Thanks 

15 REPLIES 15

Dave231974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try to pay your bill today.  It should be fine.

Flojopeters

It still won't let me pay with a visa tho. Same issue.

LaraMaheden

I'm in a similar situation except everytime I try to login to my PM account, I get redirected to a webpage that only notes the following: "Unauthorized access / Accès non autorisé" in very small font.  

I have been going back and forth with PM's "Support" team since January 11th and was told that my case had been "escalated" and that someone would reach out to me, but no one has and I still can't get into my account to update my credit card information.

In the meantime, I had to purchase a top-up voucher through another website (which cost me an additional $10)  to keep my service active.

SPEND234

Similar thing is happening to me. I have tried quite a few times to use another form of payment and online just does not letting it go through

Becca81

Mines doing the same!!

Dicko68

Say it is open running. The site is working

Dicko68

it is coming back soon very soon. Just weird

Dicko68

No use Capital One Master Card. It won’t work. Try 

@W1N570N  it is up and running now

Please try again.

If you still encounter login problem, please try to use Incognio mode

If still problem, give us the exact error and we can try to help

W1N570N

Thanks for the reply. My account was also down last night, how long do you think before it becomes back up again? 

@Dunkman wrote:

@W1N570N 

I am able to login into my account now. You can try again. 

I am wondering if the glitch might have been cache related.  I encountered a problem that suggests the site might have been down.  When I went back to trying the login again, I went straight into the site.  The earlier session was cached.  I have never seen this before.  Most often I used incognito mode but did not this morning.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@W1N570N 

I am able to login into my account now. You can try again. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@W1N570N 

I just tried to login and got the same message.  Might be temporarily down.  

You can also try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try on a different device. 

If that does not work, maybe try again in the next hour. 

Or you could submit a ticket for customer service help.

Chat with Simon to submit a ticket

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@W1N570N   Yes, My Account site is down.  Usually it will be back up and running shortly , give it an hour or two

But if you need to reactivate the service urgently, get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/london drug  (no service fees) or online at ding.com/muskbird.com (small fees)  and then load the voucher via *611.  this is the quickest way to resume the service without logging into My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.