cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security question

Abcd2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot seem to get into my account without the correct answer to the security question.  My Auot pay stopped working and I can't get into anything. 

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

The 611 service will happily take your money without a PIN. Even though autopay failed for some reason, you _may_ be able to use that pre-registered card. Or you can remit a voucher that you can buy in stores or online.

@Abcd2020 jave you tried using 611 to pay from your cell? Do you know your 4 digit code? Its the one sent to you in your welcome PM email. What do you mean by new computer? Thanks.

Abcd2020

It's a new  computer so this one would not have it on this one. Thank you

@Abcd2020  If you don't know your 4 digit pin too, then you can't use 611. Your only recourse is to wait on the moderators. 

Abcd2020

Hi there,

I cannot get into anything without the security code which is weird and it's a weird security question also

@Abcd2020 In the meantime, you can also use 611 to make your payment.

1. press 1 to make payment

2. press 2 credit card

3. press 1 amount due.

Restart your phone

Link on how to use 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

If this doesnt once you get into your self service account. To reactivate a suspended account, follow these steps:

1. Deposit funds if there is no automatic payment credit card. If there are, skip step 1. Just use step 2

2. Go to the payment tab, select the single payment and the amount due.

3. Select the reactivate account button.

Restart your phone. Thank you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help    ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

If you need to make a payment then you could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Abcd2020, try looking at the security of your password in the web browser preferences or on a mac keychain 

Chrome > Preferences > Autofill > Passwords

Firefox > Preferences > Privacy and Security > Logins and Passwords > Saved Logins

Safari > Preferences > Passwords

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Abcd2020

Try Resetting your Self-Serve password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.
  3. You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, contact our Moderator Team here. You’ll need to be signed in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators for assistance. Two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

 or via private message at link below.

Click Here 

Need Help? Let's chat.