cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second month free activated April 2021

doe_08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated for the second month free promo before April 16, 2021, now I am receiving messages from 611 that my plan didn’t renew. How can I fix this? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@doe_08 

Login into your self service account and look under View Payment History after 60 days.

@doe_08 

The promotion you activated on offered a free month with the credit applied within 60 days not the usual 30 days. You will have to pay for the next 30 days by voucher or with a credit or credit/debit card. You will recieve your free month credit in your next 30 days to be applied to pay for your third month of service.

Spoiler
FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

Hey Community, 

From April 21 - 26 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get one month for $0 when they activate on any plan online or in-store

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store by May 7 with the same email address.
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount. The credit will be applied towards your third month of service, within 60 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice.
  5. You will not need to top-up your account at your second renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 60 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

@doe_08  I believe the latest promo has 60 days wait time.

Ideally, you should still have a credit card on file (better to setup with Autopay) .  If you don't see any amount in the Available Fund on self-serve , you still need to pay for your service to avoid service interruption.

How PM promotion work is.. it's not really they ask you not to pay for the 2nd month.  It is that when they give you the promotion amount, they will deposit the amount into your Self-Serve account as Available Fund.  Once the fund is there (you will see that amount as Available Fund in self-serve) , then the next renewal, you don't have worry about paying for it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could either log into your account and make a manual top up or purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment.  Other option would be to use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service fee.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@doe_08 : When exactly did you activate? The recent promo was second renewal/third month free. Not second month.

Need Help? Let's chat.