cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Canada revenue calls and other scam calls

Metal1967
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Long time pm customer.. know the PM area codes/ numbers etc.. more and more fake revenue Canada and threatening calls are utilizing Pm numbers.. figure it out and stop the rediculous calls.........

22 REPLIES 22

TessieBoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@stevenanto 

Oh, that’s great!  I still get a call maybe once a week, but I block it right away.  Only thing is, it’s the same scam from supposedly Service Canada and if I don’t take action right away, I’ll be arrested....or something to that affect.  These scammers just call from another number so I guess I’ll never get rid of them.  But, TrueCaller certainly does take care of a lot of them.  They do try to get you to upgrade, but I haven’t, and won’t because the free app serves me just fine.

Stay safe and healthy!

@TessieBoo 

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Metal1967 wrote:

Long time pm customer.. know the PM area codes/ numbers etc.. more and more fake revenue Canada and threatening calls are utilizing Pm numbers.. figure it out and stop the rediculous calls.........

Update your conditional call forwarding for blocked & declined calls (*67) to be forwarded to Lenny - I've even updated it recently to send a DTMF "1" to get past the CRA/chinese robocallers to ensure it wastes the time of an actual human... 🤣

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Lenny-the-Telemarketers-worst-nigh...

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I get even more on our landline than I do on my cell 🤷🏼‍♀️