cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saying I have already used voucher

Mah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

 they r telling me that this pin has already been used ???how is this possible ..... So I had to go buy more vouchers how do I get reimburse or just add it to my account for next month

7 REPLIES 7

halofreak79

Thanks, this fixed the issue for me

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Ok. But then did your service renew? Before you went out and bought more vouchers? Or did your balance increase but not enough to pay the plan.

So what all amounts for the vouchers did you get? What is your plan? What is your current balance? Do you remember your balance before you put in any vouchers?

Just trying to get to the bottom of what may have happened.

Mah

Yes it was suspended before I tried it and I tried it on 611

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Mah 

tried to add it by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on your receipt.

if can't addit then contact support team by  CS_Agent  with photo prrof and receipt to them can bee added in your account.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mah Do not post pic of a receipt without covering the main details. Please delete the pic from your profile

When did you buy it? If it's been more than a couple of days, it should've worked unless someone redeemed it. Not sure how it would be possible if you only had the receipt. If you buy voucher, try to redeem it quickly when possible to avoid such situations. 

Your only hope is to contact CS Agent and see if they can help you with this in any way. They might have limited access to verify your voucher code. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you try this in the account login or in 611? Try the one you didn't use. Was your plan suspended before you tried to enter the voucher?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mah 

This is a public forum so you should remove your voucher or someone will try to use your voucher PIN.

Contact a CS_Agent to look into whether the voucher issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.