cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save on phone repairs at Mobile Klinik | Email

CanadianPerson0
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just received this email, looks like a good deal personally, $10 cheaper than Apple by default, and $10 on top of that with the promo code.

Just checking if others have used Mobile Klinik and what your experience(s) have been.

Whether it was a iPhone, Samsung, LG, Huawei, Sony, etc repair, and if you got a screen or battery replacement

Also, is Mobile Klinik owned by Telus?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I went to my local Mobile Klinik in Ottawa on the weekend and they do not honor public mobile discount vouchers, due to some stores being "franchises" or something to that effect.  Bit of a bummer as I needed to get a phone repaired.  

It was an old iphone that needed a battery, and the phone looked like it had never been opened when I got it back. Pretty impressive.

If you email them for a quote, they email a $10 off coupon back to you. They are too far away from me so I would go to an Apple store and pay their price. To me Mobile Klinik is over priced. 

Read the negative Google Reviews before you decide!!!

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@CanadianPerson0 

Ya I have used it before it is so fast and cheap, good way to support public mobile since they are referring us to them and i am sure they get something in return.

@CanadianPerson0 wrote:

Just received this email, looks like a good deal personally, $10 cheaper than Apple by default, and $10 on top of that with the promo code.

Just checking if others have used Mobile Klinik and what your experience(s) have been.

Whether it was a iPhone, Samsung, LG, Huawei, Sony, etc repair, and if you got a screen or battery replacement

Also, is Mobile Klinik owned by Telus?

Yes, Mobile Klink is owned by Telus.  The offer is nothing special and the purpose of the this marketing e-mail message is likely brand awareness.

Need Help? Let's chat.