cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 5G

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I know there is/was a list here somewhere showing compatible phones but I can't seem to find it.

Done anyone here use the Samsung S22 5G on Public Mobile.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

thx for the response!

mitchnet12

I previously had the S20. I miss the MicroSD slot but at least the S22 is available with 256GB of storage. I find that the finger print sensor is more responsive, and can detect from multiple angles, beyond what is scanned in. The size is just right.

I decided to upgrade since my S20 was 2 years old. It seemed like a good idea due to uncertainties with supplies and rising costs. At the time of purchase, the S22 was a little less than the S20.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

How is the S22? Been thinking of upgrading and flipping between S20FE and S22

mitchnet12

I have the S22 SM-S901UZGEXAA, purchased from Amazon.com, which has been working for me.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn 

A friend uses the Samsung S22 on PM with no issues. Just remember to click on 3G or 4G/LTE depending on which plan you are going for.

5G will drain your battery faster and PM does not offer 5G at this time.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn - that link seemed to never be update to date anyhow. And the first statement in the below help article is not accurate as the link does not support what the statement says. I just submitted a ticket to CSA to tell them this, whether anything comes of this or not who knows.

The important thing about compatibility is the frequency bands anyhow, which is listed below.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/check-your-phones-compatibility

esjliv_0-1663888525148.png

Remember

@Danchvn 

will working,

1.JPG2.JPG

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Danchvn   somehow PM removed the list

But Samsung S22 is working well on PM network.   Couple of friends using it.

Get the Canadian version for best support, other regional variants would work too, but they might miss one or 2 compatible bands

Need Help? Let's chat.