cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL can't access my account

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I made a post about a week ago about this and was told to pm the mod that replied. I haven't received a reply to my pm yet and my problem still exists. Is there someone else I can talk to, it's been weeks and I really need access to my account!

Thanks in advance,

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Can-t-access-my-account/m-p/74183
7 REPLIES 7

@Jettraill try the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  If it fails contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jettraill- If you want to start a new topic (question), start by clicking on the Get Help link at the top of all pages.  Then, scroll down about 2/3 of the page, and select the most appropriate category for your question.  On the page that opens up, scroll down a bit, and click on Ask a Question.  Yo might be able to find the Ask a Question button by other means also.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jettraill top left click "browse" then select a category of your question. Once in that section you will see ask a question.

Why can't you access your account? Did you forget your password? Have you tried the forgot password link? 

Jettraill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the same problem been over a week. Phone working but can't access my online account.

I also can't find a way to start a question in here.

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kkum Usually takes time to fix a issue. 😛 Each issue vary and can take time from 1 day to months. 

I had this issue i think for 3 -4 weeks. And i still didn't complain cuz i know they will fix it.

Also they might gave you a discount on the next bill if the issue persist. 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @kkum

Please allow a few moments for Saray to view your message, investigate and answer.

Rest assured that it will get fixed 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hey I still can't access my account. Is there anyone else I can talk to? I really need to be able to access it, it's been weeks!
Need Help? Let's chat.