cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not received

Ark2791
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I placed an order for a Public mobile SIM card on 29th May, 2024, however, I am still yet to receive it (20th June, 2024) more than 15 business days later.

Thus, could you please look into this and kindly re-issue the SIM card, if needed?

Thanks,

Anand

4 REPLIES 4

@Neil11 wrote:

Your best is buying bet is buying a physical sim card from a koodo/telus store or a mobile klinic store. Then contact CS_AGENT and they will credit you the cost of the sim $11.30 (10+tax). This was what I did after waiting 10days and my sim not arriving.

I disagree with this advice.  The customer support agent needs to be contacted before buying a SIM card from the store.  There is no guarantee that a customer support agent will agree to refund the purchase price of the SIM card, possibly resulting in the customer spending more than necessary.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your best is buying bet is buying a physical sim card from a koodo/telus store or a mobile klinic store. Then contact CS_AGENT and they will credit you the cost of the sim $11.30 (10+tax). This was what I did after waiting 10days and my sim not arriving.

Ark2791
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! Just messaged..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Ark2791 

it shouldn't be that long.  please check with support agent by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or you can also ask support to let you pickup from local Telus or Koodo store instead of having them to resend

Need Help? Let's chat.