cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card didn't delivered yet.

layman520
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered 2 SIM cards online on Aug 31. But still didnt recieved them yet. I PMed  @CS_Agent@Alan_K already, but no response. 

Question 1:What should I do if I didnt got the cards since the refferral bonus will be end soon?

Question 2: Can I get a refund if I didnt recieved the cards? Cause I want to go Walmart to buy the SIMs directly to take advantage of the refferal bonus.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@layman520, with only a couple of days to go, I would go out to a store and buy a SIM card if that is at all possible.  Some Walmart stores seem resistant to selling unactivated SIM cards.  Other options include Wow Mobile, K Mobile, Koodo authorized dealers and London Drugs.  It is best to call the store before going out. 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should wait for the response of the Moderator Team.

Hopefully, they can credit the referral bonuses if the SIM cards arrive late.  Alternatively, they may refund your payments for tell you to go buy the SIMs from a store before the deadline of September 13.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You're only on business day 6 for the post office to deliver this.  I ordered this past weekend, and the notice provided said 3-7 business days.  It might come tomorrow for you.

I'm waiting for mine also - Wednesday next week is the expected delivery (at worst).

Need Help? Let's chat.