cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card activation

KenCalder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

eversafe.id.telus.com comes up blank when I try to activate my SIM card. Why is this happening?

6 REPLIES 6

KenCalder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Doesn't work from phone app either. Either way I should be able to activate a SIM card. Don't know why PM have made this so difficult!

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks @Handy1 . Maybe I didn't word my questions well enough. I was just trying to ask leading questions to ensure that the app was being utilized and resulting in this blank page. From personal experience, I don't think you can get as far as to enter a SIM number using the PM website (for a new activation). Cheers.

@maple_leaf  All new activations require the app now to finish . So it’s best to just start at the app from start to finish now . Then after that you can manage your account on the website from there on out .

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @KenCalder ,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties activating your SIM card. A couple of questions come to mind:

1) Are you trying to activate a physical SIM or an eSIM?

2) Are you successfully logged into your online account and at the point of entering a SIM card number (if physical SIM) when this blank page happens? 

3) Are you using the Public Mobile app for Android (Google) or iOS (Apple) when this happens?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KenCalder - are you activationg the SIM card using the public mobile app? If not, try downloading it and activate that way.

If still having issues, maybe they can help you here.  Click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KenCalder  Are you trying to activate on the new PM app . If you need support here’s the link 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.