cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Invalid - no payment infomation entered

SamP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

While activiating my SIM card I had to go back a page before I hit the payment stage so I have not entered any payment information and now my SIM is invalid.  I need help correcting this.  Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SamP wrote:

@CS_Agent

While activiating my SIM card I had to go back a page before I hit the payment stage so I have not entered any payment information and now my SIM is invalid.  I need help correcting this.  Thanks!

PM website is confused if you go back a page. Therefore, any time you have to go back one page. You should restart the browser and do the activation again.  Good luck.

Oh no I didn't notice that!!! Thanks @computergeek541 I will correct that now..and write moderator_team!!!

@Lieux wrote:

Hello @SamP

You will need the help of moderator-team...here you are on the community help...click on the envelopp right up on this page...new private message to moderator-team..it will appear by itself with first letters..with explanation of your problem. Wait 24 to 48 hours and they will answer you..be patientSmiley Happy

The correct username to contact them is moderator_team  (with an underscore), but I 'm sure you already knew that.  I'm not even aware of if moderator-team would even work.

Thanks for the correction @Luddite.

@Lieux wrote:

Hello SamP

You will need the help of moderator-team...here you are on the community help...click on the envelopp right up on this page...new private message to moderator-team..it will appear by itself with first letters..with explanation of your problem. Wait 24 to 48 hours and they will answer you..be patientSmiley Happy

No need to contact mods yet.

As no payment was taken, it is more likely no account has been created. However once the SIM has been entered and one leaves the 1st activation page the SIM is registered. Hence the failure when trying to activate again. BUT as mimmo mentioned, the system will reset after some time and the SIM will be accepted for activation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@SamP

The website is finicky sometimes.  Trying another web browser, clearing cache or incognito/privacy mode.  Wait some time before trying again also helps sometimes. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SamP wait 45 minutes to an hour and try again. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @SamP

Need Help? Let's chat.