cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards minused from totals not applied to bill, why not?

Rosery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had 32. .. credits i selected use 15 and the amount 15 was minused from my credit balance but it did not get applied to my bill so when I paid my bill, my bank was charged the full amount without the credit of $15 being applied. My reward balance is

minus the 15 and it appears to have vanished into thin air.

please either put them back or credit my account the $15 

I'm finding this phone service very challenging to deal with!!!

7 REPLIES 7

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Rosery   There will no additional taxes to pay on the redeemed $15/points once it's added to the account and it will automatically be applied towards your next bill payment, however, tax will be added to any amount over the $15 that would be needed to pay for your plan cost, unless you are on the $15 plan, of course.

Rosery

Hi Thank you for your helpfulness. I received an email from Public Mobile and as you note , it will be used for my next bill. 
i will watch my account by March 3 or 4 as i will owe the taxes due anyway. 
Great community here. Again, thank you and enjoy a wonderful weekend😁

Rosery

Hi, wow ! So helpful😁. I received an email from public mobile. They will apply the 15$ to the next billing cycle. So I will pay attention by March 3or 4th as taxes will still be payable.

Thank you again and enjoy a wonderful weekend😁

Rosery

Thank you for your quick reply. I appreciate you providing that helpful info.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Redeeming points is not instantaneous. If you did redeem points a day before renewal or on renewal day it might not reflect on your bill.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rosery - do you see the $15 in your payment history here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Can you take a screenshot to show us? Please leave out any personal info. as this is a public forum and we are not public mobile representatives that have access to your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rosery   When you redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit, it takes around 2 days.  You will see it as Available fund when the redemption is completed.  When did you try to redeem the bill credit?  

And even you missed this payment, it will be on your account as available fund and will be used towards your next bill

Need Help? Let's chat.