cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward and Monthly Cost

powerg21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi PM users,

Does anyone know if we can accumulate dollars on our account when our total rewards (referrals, autopay, and loyalty) exceed the monthly cost of the plan?   For example, the total rewards is $20 per month and the plan is $15 per month.  Does the account get a credit of $5 per month? 

6 REPLIES 6

Possible arguments for yes or no to the way it works currently which is accumulating a balance that can be used for higher cost plans in the summer which is what works for me (when at cabin) or to purchase add-ons etc.

If someone had no use for a higher cost plan and was bringing in more per month than needed for their plan, what is one thing they might logically do? Stop participating in the Community?

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@powerg21 

So far so good, and hopes it stays that way.

There would not be much incentive (for some) to bring on more referrals if "over rewards" did not accumulate.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Personally, @powerg21, it stands to reason if someone is supporting Public Mobile to the extent that through referrals, coupled with Community assistance, they exceed the amount of their monthly plan, they deserve the credits in excess of the monthly plan amount they pay.

I would submit to Public Mobile that remain the case and no changes be made.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, it works for now. Never know when they fix it. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@powerg21  Technically regarding Public Mobile terms it says credit max to plan cost. But everyone gets over.

Mine like last month will be an additional $11 to my balance.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

We do because of the glitch

Apparently we're not supposed to

Glitches tend to get fixed, so enjoy it while you can

Need Help? Let's chat.