cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert back to old/original plan

Leano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed to a higher data plan while I was away from home and now would like to go back to my old plan. However I don’t see that same plan option available now that I want to change back to it. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Leano wrote:

Thanks for your answers. I was afraid that was the answer, and I wish I’d known that and had just added some data to my original plan which was soooo good 😞 $20 for 2GB per month. 

self given solution removed

Leano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your answers. I was afraid that was the answer, and I wish I’d known that and had just added some data to my original plan which was soooo good 😞 $20 for 2GB per month. 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Leano 

if not see same old plan, move on to new plan, and keep looking on site maybe is coming new offer.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What was the old plan?

Indeed, if you change out of a plan that is no longer offered then you can't go back to it.

@Leano wrote:

I changed to a higher data plan while I was away from home and now would like to go back to my old plan. However I don’t see that same plan option available now that I want to change back to it. 

Sorry, but you can only change to currently offered plans. Which plan where you looking for?

Need Help? Let's chat.