cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting Self‐Serve & Community account credentials

mandos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, Everyone. A friend who also is a PM customer has forgotten both her self-serve and PM Community passwords. She also can't remember the answer to the security question that needs to be answered when resetting the self-serve password. Neither of us has contacted the moderators before. Because currently my friend has no access to the Community (forgotten both her Community username and password), she's asked me to contact you guys for help.

I understand that because my friend can't remember the answer to the security question, she needs to contact the mods to help her reset the self-serve password. To contact the mods, she needs to log into her Community account. However, as stated, the friend has lost access to her Community account (forgot both the username and password), too...

Can anyone help us figure out what my friend can do to regain access to her self-serve account? I assume she needs to reset her Community login credentials first (and then contact the mods). Does anyone know how to do this? (Other PM customers must've encountered this type of problem before...) Is there something I can do to help her? As far as I know, the only info my friend remembers is her PM phone number, associated email address, payment card number, the date when she makes her monthly payments, and the amount she pays (she doesn't remember her 4-digit PIN).

Thanks for any ideas and advice you might have.

2 REPLIES 2

mandos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the info, Halimacs!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mandos 

You can contact the moderators for her or she can recreate a community account with new credentials and simply make moderator contact that way.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.