cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal of US Talk Text and Data Roaming

Rusty2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added funds to purchase a US Add On: 15 days Unlimited talk text and 3 GB data = Should be $30 + tax I receive a receipt confirming the foregoing but the money has not been deducted from my balance nor has the add on been activated. Can you help?

13 REPLIES 13

Rusty2

Yes, thank you, the CSA got me sorted out.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rusty2 - the curse of the Roaming USA re-buy :/.    Did CSA get you sorted out?

You may also try buying a different type/bucket of Roaming addon to get your service up and running, then connect with CSA after to adjust anything on your account if needed.

@Rusty2  re-buy roaming addon is "funny", once the first set is expired, you need to wait 24 hours (some said 12 hours) in order to re-buy yourself.

If you don't want the wait, you will then need to open ticket with PM support.  So, you did the correct thing by opening the ticket, PM agent can help you to re-buy quicker with the fund already in your account.  Just monitor your Community inbox for PM  reply

Rusty2

That is correct softech

@Rusty2   so, you are re-buying a roaming addon?  You got one set of roaming and worked, it just expired and you are re-buying?

Rusty2

Yes, all 3 items still show as 0 / 15 days left even after I refresh and refresh and refresh.

Do the roaming 0/15 items still show in your add-ons area. Click on the spinner refresh icon below the Shop Add-ons button. If they're gone then you should be able to buy the add-on. You could also get the other bundle and then a data bucket.

Rusty2

I also tried that = I have reached out to an agent now.

@Rusty2   best and easier to check and make the purchase via My Account. 

Can you login My Account or you lost the login credentials?  Try to use the Forgot Password link there

Rusty2

Yes, the funds were taken and are reflected in my account balance. I will try one of the agents. Thanks for trying.

@Rusty2 wrote:

I attempted the 611 ... it goes through the menu items and selections okay but then says it can't do it and to visit public mobility/ community. 

Confirm your credit card didn't get charged and you don't see any recent transaction history. Use incognito/private browsing mode to access the self-serve account and try purchasing the add-on again to see if that works. If not, you will have to contact PM CS_Agent with details. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Rusty2

I attempted the 611 ... it goes through the menu items and selections okay but then says it can't do it and to visit public mobility/ community. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rusty2 If the funds are available under current Balance, try dialling 611 from your phone to purchase the add-on. Make sure you go through the US Roaming add-on selection. 

Need Help? Let's chat.