Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding public moblie holiday gift

nvarun70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got an offer like holiday gift 

The offer is 2gb data and 500 long distance minutes 

But when iam trying to do long distance call its saying that "you don't have long distance minutes "

13 REPLIES 13

@olramack wrote:

I did not get the holiday gift text either.  

When I text YES to 4911 I'm getting the message, Looks like you're not eligible for this offer.  Isn't the holiday gift for every Public Mobile user?  I'm on the $15 for 30 day plan. 

@olramack  Yes, cos you are not supposed to do it now.  I guess you got the number 4911 by searching the different threads , those thread probably also mentioned this is the expected reply if you don't have the text from PM before.

PM is sending in different batches from Dec 1 to Dec 15. So, hang on to it and you will get the text

If you still don't get it after Dec 15, you can open a ticket with PM support.

No worry, everyone will have it

olramack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get the holiday gift text either.  

When I text YES to 4911 I'm getting the message, Looks like you're not eligible for this offer.  Isn't the holiday gift for every Public Mobile user?  I'm on the $15 for 30 day plan. 

Camille16
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you replied to the sms received ? if not then try sending your YES to 4911 but if you already did so then check if the bonus appears in your self serve account

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Typo

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jiangyuan : Then you'll need to either wait for it or buy the add-on that includes China.

Edit: ...depending on your urgency.

The text will come from 4911.

Jiangyuan

I haven’t received holiday gift message yet 

@Jiangyuan wrote:

I tried to call china and was told I don’t have time

@Jiangyuan 

There may be a glitch in the add on.  Public mobile is looking at the issue. 

Make sure that you have the actual add on in your self service account.  You reboot the phone.  Also, you are dialing international phone call correctly.  ie. 011+86 + area code /local number  Otherwise, might need to wait for Public mobile response.  

Jiangyuan

I tried to call china and was told I don’t have time

@nvarun70   Just want to make sure you see the 500 LD minutes on your My Account?   How long you got your bonus?

did you try reboot your phone?  Where did you try to call?

If it still not working, no worry, it might just take a bit of time.  There seems to be couple reports about this issue already.  

nvarun70

Iam trying to do long distance call but its saying again "you have completed all the long distance minutes"

W

nvarun70

Yes

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nvarun70 wrote:

But when iam trying to do long distance call its saying that "you don't have long distance minutes "

@nvarun70 

Can you confirm you see the two addon in your overview section on your Self Serve account?

They look like this:

esjliv_0-1639049476040.png

If you do see them, restart your phone, or toggle into airplane mode then back again, then try to make the long distance call again.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@nvarun70 wrote:

@nvarun70 

Where did you try to call to?

The long distance only works with these countries:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela
Need Help? Let's chat.