cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of SIM card without refund request

KatieCrowther
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered SIM card online around a week ago. I got an email this morning saying that I will be receiving a refund for the SIM card. I did not request a refund. I am wanting to know the reason for this and I am wondering if I will not receive my SIM since it has been refunded. 

5 REPLIES 5

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @KatieCrowther   PM had some problem with SIM card ordering last week.  Some user didn't order the sim got an email about sim ordering.

This is really becoming messy situation: people Not ordering SIM received email saying order is on its way; people who ordered SIM are receiving email saying order is cancelled.

Maybe PM is out of SIMs and son out of business????

You cannot run business this way. Every day there are many posts 'I cannot log in', "i cannot do this...', 'I cannot do that, help'.

Does management care at all about current and new customers?

KatieCrowther
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your help! I ordered it on my credit card. And no it didn’t say anything about 50% off when I ordered it. I paid $10 for the SIM which is what it said it would cost online. Very strange to have no explanation of refund. I will contact an agent and will hopefully get some explanation. Thanks!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KatieCrowther   PM had some problem with SIM card ordering last week.  Some user didn't order the sim got an email about sim ordering.  The refund email could be about that.  But you did order a sim card in your case, so, it's a bit confusing.  Message CS agent as advised above and confirm if they did cancel the request

If they did cancel, it, I suggest you to buy it from Telus or Koodo stores, it is quicker.  Order from Pm online could take 1 to 3 weeks to receive.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You would think that it has been a huge ordeal to buy one, that it won’t be an “out of stock” issue. 

Out of curiosity...did you but with a credit card or PayPal?

How much did you pay? $10 or $5?

There was a period that the site said 50% off but price was still $10 to order. 

Perhaps you paid $10 and are receiving a $5 adjustment? But you would think that would be clearly explained. But that too is very poor here. So off to a CSA for an explanation is a good idea. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KatieCrowther 

Contact a CS_Agent for the reason why you got the email.

It doesn’t sound right…it might be a glitch on the new website.

Need Help? Let's chat.