cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refill data/4gb promotion

tylor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I ran out of data for the rest of my cycle and I would like to know how to refill it?

Also, alternatively I tried going to the 4gb plan promotion but it's not selecting. Is It over?
5 REPLIES 5

@tylor, login to your self serve and click on the Plan and Addon tab then click my addons Myaddons.PNG

you should then be able to scroll down and there will be the data addon options.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

tylor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Where can I buy a data add on?

@wetcoaster, you are not slower you just added more details!!  Nice post!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

The $55 talk/text/data promo has expired and is no longer available for new sign-ups.

Depending on how much time is left until your renewal date you can add a data add-on (they don't expire, so if you have some left at the end of this cycle it will sit in your account until you'll run into the same situation again.)

Or you can switch to a different plan with more data in self serve.

My understanding is that you need the help of a moderator if you want to renew the same plan early.

Some people have a data tracking app like Data Witness installed to keep an eye on their data consumption. It might also be worth checking which apps are eating the chunk of your data.

Edit: looks like I'm a way slower with typing than @ShawnC13 ... 😉

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tylor, you can ask a mod to renew your plan early I beleive.  How much longer do you have on it?  You can also buy data addons that can be used when you have no data left to get you to your renewal date and any unused data from the addon carries over until you need it again.

As for the 12GB $165 or 4gb $55 promo yes that has expired.

Need Help? Let's chat.