cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral rewards not received

gbale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I signed up on May 29th 2021, I used my wife's referral code. I have not yet received the one time $10 credit nor has my wife received the $1/month credit for referring me. How do I get this resolved?

6 REPLIES 6

gbale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your help.  We had thought there was a waiting period to make sure I remained with Public Mobile before the referral credit was applied  - seems that's not the case.  So I've sent a message to the agent.  I will let you know how it turns out.

@esjliv 

Agreed as it's certainly not retroactive reward wise and 10 to 12 weeks is pushing it time wise but it is ultimately up to the CSA's discretion if it gets added after activation. But hey it's give and take here at PM....eh?!!

@darlicious wrote:

@esjliv 

I wonder if this is a glitch? There have been several reports of in particular spouses using the others referral code and no rewards or bonus credit showing up. This is with 100% certainty that the referral code was entered and a very low chance of an error.....?

@gbale 

Does your wife's referral code have ones or "I's", two's or "Z's", zeroes or "O's" in it? Is there any possibility that error could have been made? Regardless CSA contact is a must by you to get the referral code added.

@darlicious 

Regardless, if it is a glitch or not, it would be best to get it dealt with sooner rather than later.

Likely, more due to a typo or backing up on that page 4 (where the referral code field exists and maybe it zeros out that field again?).

Preferably, situations like this are inquired about before the new accounts first renewal. 

@esjliv 

I wonder if this is a glitch? There have been several reports of in particular spouses using the others referral code and no rewards or bonus credit showing up. This is with 100% certainty that the referral code was entered and a very low chance of an error.....?

@gbale 

Does your wife's referral code have ones or "I's", two's or "Z's", zeroes or "O's" in it? Is there any possibility that error could have been made? Regardless CSA contact is a must by you to get the referral code added.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gbale wrote:

When I signed up on May 29th 2021, I used my wife's referral code. I have not yet received the one time $10 credit nor has my wife received the $1/month credit for referring me. How do I get this resolved?

@gbale 

You will be the one that needs to submit the ticket to Customer Support Agents Team (CSA) and tell them your wife's referral code. Ask them nicely to add it to your account.

It should only take 72 hours to show up, normally. So hopefully they honour this request, even since it was activated in May.

Good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gbale 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.