cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral bonus kick in not appearing

fotjon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I referred my brother to PublicMobile and we activated yesterday. How long does for the referral bonus to appear in my billing cycle, and for him to get the 10$ credit? I have read a previous post saying it should be immediate, so not sure. I have another friend to refer so I'm waiting.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

fotjon

the technical support solved it, it would have never shown up

fotjon

Yes , still not showing, its more than a week now. And my brother still has not gotten the 10$ bonus on his account

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fotjon did you login My Rewards site and check if your friend referral amount increased by $1?

Also, ask your brother to check his My Account 72 hours after activation and he should see a $10 showing up as Available fund.  If not see anything by then on either side, please ask your brother to open a ticket with PM support and they will investigate 

Williamlu1166

I got my $10 one week after activated the account.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your account in general, for you both, you the 1$/point, them the 10$.

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fotjon I believe your referrer should see their $10 between the first and 2nd billing cycle.  They will pay full price for the plan for first month and about a week to two weeks will see the $10 bill credit.  If you're on the points system you should see points appear after the referrer's 2nd bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.