cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

evamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend and they signed up on Sunday.  I have not seen any indication that I am getting any rewards.

When will I see the rewards.

8 REPLIES 8

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@evamp wrote:

I referred a friend and they signed up on Sunday.  I have not seen any indication that I am getting any rewards.

You will see the $1 refer-a-friend reward in the upcoming payment.  It will be deducted from the base cost before taxes along with your other rewards.  You will also see it being shown in three different places in "My Account", in "My Rewards", "Transactions" and "Rewards" (under "Plan and Add-on" ) for every month that your friend stays with Public Mobile.  That is why that reward is only added in the next billing and not right away.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

First check your account. If your friend correctly applied referral code you should see:

Yummy_0-1640281473019.png

Click on My Rewards, expand ‘Total Rewards earned’.

If you do not see your friend's last four phone's number digits, something did not work as it should.

Confirm your referral code with the friend (typos are possible: 0 and O, 1 and l, etc.) and if everything looks right on your side contact CSA to help you out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@evamp 

your friend need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

them can check it or Add for it.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @evamp   For missing friend referral reward, Please ask your friend to open ticket using chatbot:, https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@evamp wrote:

@evamp did they activate the SIM card on Sunday? If they used your referral code correctly, you should see the $1 listed in your Overview section pretty quickly.

Select the My Rewards button, then hit the arrow pointing to the right. It will then point down and you should see the last 4 digits of their number listed:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Do you know if your friend received their $10 in their account?

If neither of you received the rewards, your friend is going to have to be the one to submit a ticket to provide CSA your referral code and explain it was not entered correctly.

Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
2- Private message the Customer Support here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@evamp  did you friend get a $10 bonus ?  Ask him/her to check first

Either way, you will have to ask your friend to open a ticket with PM and they will help without problem.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If they used your code. You should see a dollar under your my rewards section next to refer a friend.  Your friends$10 should be credited within 72 hours of activation. As for the bonus credit of $30. It's $5 per month which will be credited starting first $5 first week of January as per terms and conditions of said promotion.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If their account is active then you should have received the referral award. Log into your account and under awards you should see the last four numbers of their phone number. Have your friend contact a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.