cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend promo not applied

mjbrubak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a message on August 27: “Cha-ching! You've just successfully referred a friend to Public Mobile, way to go! To view your current Rewards, visit....“ 

However, when my automatic payment went through on Sept 03, this referral didn't apply. I have the same amount in friend referrals as I did for previous months. 

Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4

@kselmak wrote:

@mjbrubak 

I think it's still the same problem that had before with referrals but they correct it every night

Did you actually check that day that you got an extra phone number in your list? Did it match the number of referrals your referrals your referral page claimed you had? Did that number change the next day?

I received the same message, I checked and the number did increase to 6, but my list contained 5 numbers like before. The next day I checked and the number was back to 5, reflecting accurately my list of referrals.

They used to have incorrect number before but now it corrects overnight. I guess that's the way they fixed that glitch. Since people used to receive more than$20 extra because of that glitch. Lots of sad faces after that correction

^^^^ this one by @kselmak .  I love responses from personal experience.  👍

@mjbrubak there you go.  Let's hope it is just a glitch and that all your referrals are still PM users.  Good luck!  Cheers!  😊

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@mjbrubak 

I think it's still the same problem that had before with referrals but they correct it every night

Did you actually check that day that you got an extra phone number in your list? Did it match the number of referrals your referrals your referral page claimed you had? Did that number change the next day?

I received the same message, I checked and the number did increase to 6, but my list contained 5 numbers like before. The next day I checked and the number was back to 5, reflecting accurately my list of referrals.

They used to have incorrect number before but now it corrects overnight. I guess that's the way they fixed that glitch. Since people used to receive more than$20 extra because of that glitch. Lots of sad faces after that correction

@mjbrubak wrote:

I got a message on August 27: “Cha-ching! You've just successfully referred a friend to Public Mobile, way to go! To view your current Rewards, visit....“ 

However, when my automatic payment went through on Sept 03, this referral didn't apply. I have the same amount in friend referrals as I did for previous months. 

Thoughts?

Since you didn't receive your reward discounts at the time of renewal, you'll need to a open a ticket the moderators at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mjbrubak it's possible that you lost one. Log into your self service account and check the last 4 digits of your referrals numbers to see if this happened.

20200512_193955.jpg

Stay safe. If this isn't the case contact the moderstors and ask them to look into it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.