cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend link is not working on mobile website

kamini_chintan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I go to my profile and click on refer a friend then another page (irrelevant) loads and it doesn’t show any option to refer a friend 

6 REPLIES 6

@darlicious wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

I wouldn't say redundant....I log in to the bf's account to get his all the time. I don't even think about using his rewards account....but it's there too....

As being a link it is redundant. As information only it maybe helpful vs logging in to My Rewards. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

I wouldn't say redundant....I log in to the bf's account to get his all the time. I don't even think about using his rewards account....but it's there too....

@MrSpock wrote:

@kamini_chintan Hi your Referral number is on the main page of your self serve account it is not in your profile

@MrSpock 

@kamini_chintan 

Ah...yes it is in your My Account Overview. That link used to take you directly to the Activation process and pre fill the referral code. They removed it when the Activation process was changed, which made sense as the referral code was no longer on the first page. But some wizard guru made some more changes and put it back into the My Account login.  So.......it is there but redundant like a lot of other stuff. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kamini_chintan wrote:

When I go to my profile and click on refer a friend then another page (irrelevant) loads and it doesn’t show any option to refer a friend 

@kamini_chintan   Initially I thought you meant you page not load.  Just give the code to your friend to enter during activate.  E-MyAcct_ReferCode.png

You might see a link there after the code.  Do not use the link, the link DOES NOT work .  It just open the activation page

When your friend activate, he/she will be asked to enter friend referral code on Step 4

E-Activation-Step4_Promo-FriendRef.jpg

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kamini_chintan Hi your Referral number is on the main page of your self serve account it is not in your profile

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kamini_chintan It could be just a browser/cache issue

try with a different browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox), or try Incognito mode, or try clear cache and reboot

Lastly, you can also try on a different device

Need Help? Let's chat.