cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend fraud from Dec 'promotion'

Brwilson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As suspected, was no 5 dollar credit on my bill this month for a referral in December.

Public has refused to give details on these payments from day 1. I tried to submit a ticket through their 

useless automated system and was unable to.

All I got was a 'system not available' error.

This has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. 

I will never refer anyone insanely inept company.

8 REPLIES 8

@Brwilson 

The thing about reading details is that sometimes they provide clarity.

I know we're very busy people with busy lives, however a quick 30 second read upon learning about this promotion would have saved the several minutes (or more) now wondering what is happening and becoming unnecessarily irate and frustrated.

But that's okay, that's what we're here for.

Patience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brwilson : By definition then, the week is still in progress. If you hang around here for the next few days you'll start to see reports from people saying they got it. Please. Relax. This place has dutifully honoured all their promos. And then some. Did you get the other gifts as well?

Brwilson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's 6 days into the first week. Do you see a credit on your account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brwilson 

The $30 Referre Us to a Friend reward is added to eligible customers' accounts in increments of $5 for 6 months. The monthly credit will be applied provided that each payment is made no later than the renewal date. Customers must use their unique invitation code. Limit of one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). The customer to whom we have been recommended must make the activation before this date. Eligible customers will receive a text message confirmation each month when the credit is applied to their account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

if you need to Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Brwilson, from the start PM stated the rewards would be applied within the first week of each month for six months if the referral had stayed active.  I don't think this is hiding information or refusing to provide any.  Have you verified the referral was added to your account as there has been some issues there.  As well with the migration to the community there was an announcement saying things would still be in process through the 7 of January.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brwilson : The details _were_ provided. You apparently didn't find them or read them. You somehow found the promo. That would have contained the details. The $5 is said to be credited to accounts the first week of each month for 6 months. They should be any day now. Regulars here with new referrals will report exactly when they start to appear.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You will receive $5 x 6 months on every first week of the month.

Search Community for detailed explanation as this has become very frequent question. No need to open new topic...

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Copying from another thread:

The terms of that promotion said that the first such $5 credit would be given during the first week of January (so before January 8 ). Presumably they will be giving the credit within the next day or so.

Need Help? Let's chat.