Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Credit Taken Away

superzakir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi,

I received a text message stating the following:

"Public Mobile here. So sorry, your Refer a Friend reward will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us. See the details in Self Serve."

However, my sister still has her account so I don't understand why they would take the credit away, I didn't even get to have it on my last auto pay date.

What do I do to fix this?

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@superzakir

How long ago did your sister sign up for her PM service?  Did your sister port a number over to PM?  PM usually sends that erroneous text message when referrals port their number in, but the referral would still be in your account.  Just to be sure the referral is actually missing, you would check for it in your account under Plan and Add-ons, then Rewards, here (be sure to click the little arrow to expand details):

PublicMobile_SelfServe_ReferralRewards.jpg

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

private message a mod instrucions here with all the people (phone numbers) that you have referred and your phone number.  They will adjust it for you.  

I would get this message sometimes when I referred a new person.  but in teh end everythig got fixed.  I alwasy recomended to people to keep a manual list of people they referred.

Need Help? Let's chat.