cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer A Friend - $5 x 5 Months

CBVAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this available to all PM customers? (ie. my dad hasn't received it but I did.)

And how does one access it? (Is it simply by sending the referral code?) Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

@esjliv 

I got one.

Wife got one (and received that last RAF too.) 

Don't know but will assume that my land line account will too ( does not receive texts but has a PM  SIM)

So inconsistent as last one was by email and this one is by text. 

And no posting of it on the Community Stickies.  

@Remember wrote:

@CBVAN 

yes it's for all PM customers, and for one customer you get $5x5m for both for other customer bring $1

New customer gets

$10 for using referral code

5 welcome points worth $5

$5 credit for 5 months (30 days). 

Giving customer gets

$5 credit for 5 months (30 days) 

$1 credit for the referral every 30 days. 

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CBVAN 

yes it's for all PM customers, and for one customer you get $5x5m for both for other customer bring $1

CBVAN

Yes I just got the text this morning. 

@CBVAN wrote:

We've both been customers for a while. I was just wondering if he'd have access to it to sign up one of his friends since I got the text but he didn't. Thanks!

Was this a new promotion that was just received? or the last one emailed out about August 15th?

If targeted it usually only means to the people that receive it. But, I haven't yet heard of that particular one being target before. 

Others have reported receiving the text too.

CBVAN

We've both been customers for a while. I was just wondering if he'd have access to it to sign up one of his friends since I got the text but he didn't. Thanks!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Did you and your dad sign up during the promotional period? If your Dad hasn't, can he or you (if you can verify as him) submit a ticket with the referral code used (well actually whoever was the one activated needs to submit the ticket).

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@CBVAN Hi yes you just give it to a friend to use and you both get it also you will get your dollar and they will get Ten

Need Help? Let's chat.